Looking for Electricians and electrical services? Find the region's best local businesses on Riverina Tradies. Servicing: Albury, Carrathool, Coolamon, Cootamundra, Culcairn, Deniliquin, Griffith, Gundagai, Hay, Holbrook, Howlong, Jerilderie, Jugiong, Junee, Leeton, Lockhart, Narrandera, Tarcutta, Temora, The Rock, Tumut, Wagga Wagga, West Wyalong and Wodonga.
Electricians install wiring and repair electrical equipment and power systems in both residential and commercial properties. They handle all kinds of electrical systems and can work alongside various construction companies when setting up initial electrical wiring for buildings.Electricians services may include:
- Switchboard Repairs
- Electrical Home Inspections
- Installation for Ceiling Fans, Powerpoints, Dimmers and Switches, Skylights, Smoke Alarms, Subfloor Ventilation, Solar, Exhaust Fans, LED Down Lighting, indoor and outdoor lighting, Garden Lighting and more.
- Electrical Re-Wiring
- Data, Phone & Wifi Networks
- Switch Board Upgrades
- New Circuits
- Surge Protection
- Energy Saving Systems
- TV Antenna and Foxtel Cabling
- Security and Alarms
When choosing an electrician, you want to ensure that you find somebody who you can fully trust to do excellent work and to be professional and knowledgeable about their work.Here are some tips to ensure you pick a qualified professional who'll do the work correctly:
- Ask your friends for a good recommendation. Word-of-mouth is usually the best way of ensuring you get the work done well.
- In case you cannot get a good recommendation, use online reviews to pick a good local electrician.
- Phone 3 or 4 to get quotes so you know approximately what the total costs should be before work starts.
- Do not choose an electrician because of the price alone. Ask if the electrician guarantees their work and corrects any work which doesn't meet applicable standards.
- Look for businesses who are a specialist in type of electrical task you need done.
- Ensure a valid license and insurance policy's are held.
- Ask for references if possible. However, this does not have to rule-out a business who is new to this profession. Electricians can be very competent without even having a lot of experience, newly qualified tradesmen should be able to provide references from their training providers.
- Master Electricians Australia - A not-for-profit organisation working to ensure Master Electricians possess and continue to retain the skills that keep them at the forefront of their industry.
- National Electrical and Communications Association - The peak industry body representing the interests of the electrical and communications contracting industry across Australia.
- Service NSW - If you're using a tradesperson you can verify their licence number (for most industries) here.
- Victoria Building Authority (VBA) - The VBA regulates building & plumbing practitioners in Victoria. You can also verify licence numbers through this website.
- Tips for Choosing Tradesmen - Choosing tradesmen is not always easy. In this article we discuss several factors to help you choose the best tradie for your project.
Adrian Sparks Electrical
Watts Tripping Electrical
Servicing Griffith & surrounding areas
Electrician servicing Wagga & Riverina area.
Trent Parker Electrical Services
We're your local electrician in Albury
Your one stop shop for all your electrical needs
Peter Gill Electrical
Experienced electricians in Griffith providing professional electrical work