Glass Replacement & Repair
Looking for Glass Replacement & Repair services? Find the region's best local businesses on Riverina Tradies. Servicing: Albury, Carrathool, Coolamon, Cootamundra, Culcairn, Deniliquin, Griffith, Gundagai, Hay, Holbrook, Howlong, Jerilderie, Jugiong, Junee, Leeton, Lockhart, Narrandera, Tarcutta, Temora, The Rock, Tumut, Wagga Wagga, West Wyalong and Wodonga.
Glass and glazier specialists provide glass replacement, repair and installation services for all types of glass products for the home business or vehicle. This may include windows, doors, mirrors, showerscreens, wardobes, decorative glass, windscreens and vehicle side and rear window replacement.Glass Replacement & Repair services may include:
- Glass replacement - If the glass damage is beyond repair, then these are highly skilled service providers have the necessary skills to replacement the broken glass. Often emergency glass replacement is provided to ensure the security and safety of your home, business or vehicle. Common replacement services include window replacement, glass door replacement, shopfront glass replacement and windscreen replacement.
- Glass Repair - Where possible glass is repaired, usually with a special resin to restore the strength of the glass.
- Glass installation - if you are building a new home, renovating or updating your business premises, glaziers can properly measure and professionally install a number of products such as doors, windows, bathroom mirrors, wall mirrors, splashbacks, shower screens and balustrades
Traits to look for with Glass Replacement & Repair service experts:
- Are they an accredited member of the Australian Glass & Glazing Association (AGGA)? AGGA members are trained and tested in interpreting the selection and installation standard for the industry. By using an AGGA member to source your glass products, you can be assured that they have been certified and are from a reputable supplier.
- Do they offer an emergency service? To ensure the security and safety of your home, business or vehicle, businesses who provide a 24/7 service are a must.
- Have proof of adequate liability insurance and workers compensation insurance
- Guarantees - Reliable glazier services offer guarantees on their work. This is important because you will be rest assured of work satisfaction. Before hiring a glazier, ask about guarantee or warranty on the contracted job.
- Australian Glass & Glazing Association - The AGGA promotes and encourages trade and business interests of its members and provides them with information and advocacy services on all aspects of glass, including energy efficiency, Australian Standards, safety compliance and skills training.
- Tips for Choosing Tradesmen - Choosing tradesmen is not always easy. In this article we discuss several factors to help you choose the best tradie for your project.
Twin Cities Glass
Accredited Glaziers - Quality Work At A Reasonable Price
All Glass Wagga
Setting the standard for glass & aluminium solutions
Wagga Showerscreens & Glass
Wagga's leading specialists in glass and glazing
Tyndalls Glass Service
ABC Window Solutions
Over 60 years of glazing experience