Looking for a Handyman? Find the region's best local businesses on Riverina Tradies. Servicing: Albury, Carrathool, Coolamon, Cootamundra, Culcairn, Deniliquin, Griffith, Gundagai, Hay, Holbrook, Howlong, Jerilderie, Jugiong, Junee, Leeton, Lockhart, Narrandera, Tarcutta, Temora, The Rock, Tumut, Wagga Wagga, West Wyalong and Wodonga.
A Handyman performs occasional domestic repairs and minor renovations. He/She is a person skilled at a wide range of activities and their tasks include repair works, trade skills, interior and exterior maintenance works and so on.Handyman services may include:
- Door and window repairs
- Fly screen repairs
- Smoke alarm repair
- High pressure cleaning
- Outdoor maintenance
- Kitchen renovations
- Bathroom renovations
- Flooring and tiling
- Brick repairs
Most people are extremely busy with their hectic schedules and they do not have adequate time to think about minor repair works or they may not have the skills to perform such tasks. In such a situation, hiring the services of a reliable tradesman becomes inevitable and by doing so; you can easily find that the benefits outweigh the hiring costs. A reliable tradie performs the tasks in a timely manner with the right tools and experience. Another benefit of hiring a handyman is that it is the cheapest solution available and the huge costs involved with redoing the projects completely can be averted.Tips for when hiring a Handyman:
- Ask for a couple of quotes before selecting someone to perform the repair works. Such an approach gives you clear cut idea about the cost involved well in advance and the possibility of hidden costs can be averted.
- Seek opinions from your friends and family members because they may have some previous experience and their feedback will definitely help you select an accomplished service provider. If this isn't an option try online reviews.
- Make sure they are properly licensed, insured and experienced as well.
- Enquire about what warranties or guarantees of the workmanship is provided.
- Service NSW - If you're using a tradesperson you can verify their licence number (for most industries) here.
- Victoria Building Authority (VBA) - The VBA regulates building & plumbing practitioners in Victoria. You can also verify licence numbers through this website.
- Tips for Choosing Tradesmen - Choosing tradesmen is not always easy. In this article we discuss several factors to help you choose the best tradie for your project.
R & R Home & Property Maintenance
For all your building maintenance needs, give the team at R&R a call
Miller’s Home Maintenance
Kitchen & Bathroom renovations, tiling, general carpentry
Exclusive Home Maintenance
handyman services to businesses and private homes