Builders: New Home Builder
Looking for a New Home Builder? Find the region's best local businesses on Riverina Tradies. Servicing: Albury, Carrathool, Coolamon, Cootamundra, Culcairn, Deniliquin, Griffith, Gundagai, Hay, Holbrook, Howlong, Jerilderie, Jugiong, Junee, Leeton, Lockhart, Narrandera, Tarcutta, Temora, The Rock, Tumut, Wagga Wagga, West Wyalong and Wodonga.
A New Home Builder is a professional who specialises in building and coordinates and manages the building project.New Home Builder Services may include:
- Management and construction of building new homes
- Interpreting or organising for plans to be drawn that meet building regulations and client requests
- Submitting plans to local council and organising required inspections
- Organising sub-contractors (other tradesmen) to perform their resepctive tasks including plumbers, carpenters, painters, electricians, concreters, bricklayers and so on. Also supervising these trades to ensure all regulations are met and that the projuect remains on schedule.
- Sourcing of building materials
- Coordinating all administrative tasks associated with the build
Building a new home is an exciting and at the same time challenging project. No one wishes to build a home that is less than perfect so choosing the right builder is of the utmost importance.Here are some tips on choosing the best new home builder
- Research - Start by compiling a list of local builders, go through whatever information you can find, view galleries of completed houses if possible and read testimonials/online reviews to establish their reputation and if they sounds like a good fit for you.
- Make sure they have all the credentials - Sounds obvious, but a good idea to still check.
- Quotes - Get quotes from several builders and play close attention to what is included and what isn't (as this often where budgets get blown!).
- Price - Price is important, but try not to base your decision on price alone as it is often affected by many factors such as experience, quality of materials, inclusions and so on.
- Pay close attention - Play close attention to contracts to ensure you are both on the same page from the start and that there is no nasty surprised down the track.
- Housing Industry Association (HIA) - The official body of Australia's home building industry. HIA supports members, helps the residential housing industry speak with a united voice, and promotes industry standards.
- Master Builders Association of NSW - The peak building and construction industry association in NSW and provides service to members and the industry in industrial relations, WHS, legal and contracts, training and government regulation.
- Master Builders Association of Victoria - Services the needs of the entire industry, from residential to commercial and engineering businesses, principal contractors to subcontractors, manufacturers and suppliers.
- Service NSW - If you're using a tradesperson you can verify their licence number (for most industries) here.
- Victoria Building Authority (VBA) - The VBA regulates building & plumbing practitioners in Victoria. You can also verify licence numbers through this website.
- Tips for Choosing Tradesmen - Choosing tradesmen is not always easy. In this article we discuss several factors to help you choose the best tradie for your project.
Gavin Fairman Homes
Providing exceptional quality & great customer service
Griffith's Home Building Specialists
Where dreams evolve with stunning homes
Afonso Building Solutions
It is your dream that inspires us to build quality landmarks.