Plumbers & Gasfitters
Looking for a Plumber & Gasfitter? Find the region's best local businesses on Riverina Tradies. Servicing: Albury, Carrathool, Coolamon, Cootamundra, Culcairn, Deniliquin, Griffith, Gundagai, Hay, Holbrook, Howlong, Jerilderie, Jugiong, Junee, Leeton, Lockhart, Narrandera, Tarcutta, Temora, The Rock, Tumut, Wagga Wagga, West Wyalong and Wodonga.
A plumber is a person who repairs and installs plumbing fixtures, piping systems, backflow preventers, and water heaters. Plumbers lay pipe lines that allow transportation of fluids. Plumbing services are quite essential due to the need of transporting wastes, sanitary collection, and distribution of clean water within a building. Gasfitting on the other hand, involves installing, repairing, or altering gas appliances. It includes fixing and unfixing of gas pipes, fuel or ventilation pipes, and ensuring that the gas appliances are safe to use.
Services provided by a Plumber may include:
- Toilet and bathroom plumbing
- Commercial and residential plumbing
- Shower plumbing
- Kitchen plumbing
- Replacement of sewer line
- Blocked drains and leaks
- Bidet or Toilet repair and replacement
- Natural and LP gas lines
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Water and tankless water heaters
- Water/waste/gas systems and sewer line replacement
- Overall home plumbing repair
Traits to look for with when hiring a Plumber:
- License and insurance cover - It is a requirement for every plumber to have the appropriate plumbing license. A reliable plumber will be willing to show you the license, as well as the insurance cover. Insurance covers any damage that may occur during work. In addition, workman’s compensation insurance is vital to cover any loss due to injuries that may occur to the workers within your place.
- Experience - To get a high quality plumbing service, hiring a highly experienced plumber is advantage. Investigate how long they have been operating in the industry. Also, ensure that you hire someone who is experienced in the job you want performed. Plumbing jobs range from basic issues to sophisticated ones that need special skills and knowledge. Therefore, hire a business with experience and skills relevant to the job you want.
- Testimonials - A good plumber has a good track record, with many satisfied clients. Try finding testimonials and/or reviews for their business online or via word of mouth.
- Onsite visit to carry out estimates - Good plumbers should be ready to make appointments of visiting your place to inspect the site. This allows you to explain to them all your expectations and get information about cost. Remember these appointments are quite necessary since the estimates will allow appropriate budget planning.
- Guarantees - Reliable plumbing services offer guarantees on their work. This is important because you will be rest assured of work satisfaction. Before hiring a plumber, ask about guarantee or warranty on the contracted job. Also, you should find out what period of time will be needed to complete the job.