Smash Repair & Panel Beating
Looking for Smash Repair & Panel Beating services? Find the region's best local businesses on Riverina Tradies. Servicing: Albury, Carrathool, Coolamon, Cootamundra, Culcairn, Deniliquin, Griffith, Gundagai, Hay, Holbrook, Howlong, Jerilderie, Jugiong, Junee, Leeton, Lockhart, Narrandera, Tarcutta, Temora, The Rock, Tumut, Wagga Wagga, West Wyalong and Wodonga.
Smash Repair & Panel Beating professionals deal with the repair and restoration of a motor vehicle to its factory state after a collision or any other form of automobile accident. From straightening bent metallic parts to spraying and anything between, they have the expertise and experience to ensure that a service that exceeds their client’s expectations is delivered. Panel beating and smash technicians employ various methods such as shrinking, stretching, sanding, realignment and spray painting among others to help them achieve their final objective.
Services offered by Smash Repair & Panel Beating businesses may include:
- Proper inspection of your vehicle to determine what kind of service is required
- Car Smash Repair
- Fleet Smash Repair
- Panel Beating
- Spray Painting
- Hail Repair
- Dent Removal
- Towing and 24 hour Towing
- Plastic Welding and Repairs
- Full Detailing Service
- Making contact with your insurance company regarding the service cost
- May provide their clients with a courtesy car if needed.
When your car’s body needs to be worked on in order to get it restored to its original condition, it’s imperative to ensure that you hire an experienced and reliable professional. There are a number of considerations that you need to make while looking for one.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- A good reputation - Talk to the people you know and ask if they know a reputable Smash Repair & Panel Beating business. There is nothing that can substitute a personal recommendation when seeking the services of a professional Smash Repair & Panel Beating provider. If this isn't an option, online reviews can also be very useful.
- Clean work environment - You may have to do some rounds to workshops and have a first hand look at the cleanliness and professionalism of the work environment. Check if the paint equipment which they are using is modern. The spraying cubicles should be clean and free from dust. A business that maintains a clean and tidy work environment is ideal.
- Specialisation - Older and newer cars have varying needs due to the way they have been structured and so they will need a different approach so as to achieve a factory finish. Check if they have the skills and experience to work on a specialty car if you have one.
- Professional code of conduct and experience - Talk to the team leader and enquire about the amount of experience which the team holds. You may also check around the offices and check if there are qualifications which have been displayed. Ask about memberships and professional associations which they have memberships to. Those who have been registered as members to professional associations have certain technical competencies and have a code of conduct to abide by.
- Guarantees - Check if they provide guarantees on the work which they undertake. They should also be using parts and paints that carry manufacturer’s warranty. If your repair costs will be claimed on the insurers, you should check if the business are among the repairers preferred by the insurance company.
Helpful links and related articles:
- Australian Associationof Progressive Repairers (AAPR) - We facilitate collaboration on issues and matters that effect the motor vehicle repair industry in Australia so that reform can affect positive and progressive change for the industry and the economy it serves.
- Tips for Choosing Tradesmen - Choosing tradesmen is not always easy. In this article we discuss several factors to help you choose the best tradie for your project.